Funding OS | Pro | 25k+ Investor Contacts
Funding OS Pro is a tool that helps you to acquire and manage venture capital for your ideas / projects / current businesses.
Package contains more than 25,000 investor contacts (variety of investment topics available, see data specification below) and more than 1,000 investors with blockchain focus.
🚀 By purchasing today you receive a free upgrade voucher to version 3 which includes additional 5,000+ new investor contacts and free updates. Launching soon. 🚀
It works like a CRM system that is adjusted to the needs of handling investors. The tool supports you in all steps of the fundraising process and provides all relevant investor contacts.
With this you acquire funding quickly and use the data for building and managing relations with investors easily, for sending mail campaigns or even for getting inspiration about what investors are looking for.
The data is made available to you as a Notion database. But you can also download it as CSV or XLSX to use it with any spreadsheet app like Excel, Numbers, Open Office Calc, Google Sheets / any mailing service like GMail, Mailchimp, HubSpot, MailJet and with any CRM system that can import CSV or Excel data.
- In round of Pre-Seed / Seed / Series A / Series B
- Ideal funding goal between $ 10,000 and $ 2,500,000
- Usable for any idea / project / business
- New (included as free update): special database with investors focussing on blockchain / decentralized applications - dApps, decentralized finance - DeFi / non-fungible tokens - NFT / any crypto token
- Total Investor Profiles: 25,000 (and more)
- Total Blockchain Investors: 1,000 (and more)
- available as CSV and XLS download
- segmented by industry (investment focus), type, stage, region
Data Specification & Segmentation
- Company Name
- Description of operation fields
- Region (region / country / local area)
- E-Mail address
- Social Profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Year of founding
- Investments: total investments, total exits
- Automotive and Transport
- Energy and Environment
- Food and Beverage
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Advertising
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Social Media
- Web and App
- Angel Group
- Family Investment Office
- Investment Bank
- Micro VC
- Startup Competition
- University Program
- Venture Capital
- Early Stage
- Late Stage
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Local segments refers to the respective headquarters of the respective companies. This does not imply any local restrictions for a project to be funded as most of the investors are acting globally anyways.
Regional segmentation includes continent, country, district and city (if applicable) for following main areas:
- Europe (non-EU)
- Europe (EU)
- North America
- South America
- Asia / South Asia
- Middle East
New: Blockchain Venture Capital Investors
This package now includes investors with special interest about blockchain projects.
The respective data contains an additional row
blockchain with values from 1-3 which reflect the investors experience in blockchain projects and businesses as follows:
blockchain=1TOP investors, invested in blockchain projects frequently
blockchain=2Invested in blockchain projects recently
blockchain=3Indicated they will invest in blockchain projects
Content of this package
Import All Investor Profiles To Your Notion (25,000 and more)
Download All Investor Profiles (25,000 and more)
Download Blockchain Focussed Investor Profiles (1,000 and more)
The data is also made available for download in segments by industry or region and additionally in chunks of 1,000 contacts in each file. This way it is secured any app struggling with large files is able to handle it (e.g. Notion).
- regions.zip (12 files)
- industries.zip (27 files)
- chunks.zip (26 files)
You receive access to the database and data files immediately after purchasing.